Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA Neighborhood Guides
The top-rated communities in Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA. Click the links below to get comprehensive facts about each neighborhood that a buyer needs to know. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact Jacqueline today!
Homes for Sale in Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA
Crystal Cove is a master-planned enclave in Newport Coast, California, bordered by lush greenery and breathtaking ocean views.
Crystal Cove offers its residents top-of-the-line amenities, including its guarded entrances, clubhouses, tennis courts, and pools that are available in several neighborhoods found in the area. The area is also home to some of the best residential properties in Newport Coast, California, which often features exceptional-quality features and architectural detailing. If you want to know more about Crystal Cove and its fantastic neighborhoods, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via call or message. Our team of skilled professionals will be pleased to offer you our extensive knowledge of the market.
COASTAL COMMUNITY: In Crystal Cove, residents can enjoy broad oceanfront landscapes that provide some of the region’s most peaceful and breathtaking views. The spectacular grandeur of the shore can be seen from most of the homes in Crystal Cove, which creates a calm and serene ambiance in every residence in the community. Located on the coastline, Crystal Cove is the ideal location for anyone looking for a seaside community that provides outstanding amenities on top of a robust real estate market portfolio.
AMPLE RECREATION: Crystal Cove is a beautiful hamlet in Newport Coast, California, situated in the midst of many recreational attractions. There is a vast range to choose from in terms of entertainment opportunities in both the western and eastern reaches of the neighborhood. Hiking trails, beaches, parks, and picnic sites make up the vast majority of the recreational opportunities in the region. In addition, there is a wide selection of dining options in the surrounding area, each with its own specialties. Those who live in Crystal Cove will undoubtedly have somewhere to go if they want to get away for a brief weekend break with their families or friends.
PRIVATE COMMUNITIES: Almost all of the neighborhoods in Crystal Cove are secure gated communities that are frequently outfitted with top-of-the-line security systems, with guarded entrance points to ensure that only authorized guests and residents are permitted to enter the community. For this reason, Crystal Cove is a desirable location for families who wish to reside in a secluded beachfront neighborhood in Newport Coast, California.
Newport Coast Real Estate Statistics
$3K - $275K
10 Real Estate Facts about Crystal Cove
- Modest residences ranging in price from $4,000,000 to $69,800,000 are available for families looking for affordable properties in Crystal Cove.
- Luxury homes are also available in several neighborhoods in Crystal Cove, which typically range in price between $3 million and $61 million.
- Properties that feature three to eight-bedroom floor plans are available in the area.
- Some dwellings are equipped with two to thirteen bathrooms, depending on the property size and location.
- Vacant lots ideal for custom-built residences is also available for purchase in Crystal Cove.
- Expansive vacant lots often range in size from 0.46 acres to 0.70 acres.
- 0.10 acres to 0.90 acres are the most common lot sizes used to construct the residential properties in Crystal Cove.
- Single-family homes and condominium buildings predominate the property type in the region.
- The floor space offered by the residences in Crystal Cove typically ranges between 2,700 sq. ft. to 18,900 sq. ft.
- Contemporary, Mediterranean, Spanish, Spanish-Colonial, and Custom-Built styles are the most common architectural detailings available in the area.
Homes for Sale in Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA
Previous Sold Homes in Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA
Crystal Cove Map
The stunning coastal community of Crystal Cove is nestled approximately 48.7 miles in the city’s southern region. Crystal Cove is a fair haven located alongside the pristine azure waters of the Gulf of California. The community is accessible mainly by Newport Coast Drive, located on the western segment of Crystal Cove. From there, residents and guests can use State Route 1 to reach nearby recreational sites near the community, including El Moro Canyon Trail on the southeast, Crystal Cove State Park on the north, Reef Point on the east, and Little Treasure Cove on the west.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.