Homes for Sale in Coral Canyon, Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA
Coral Canyon is the northeasternmost section of the Crystal Cove master-planned community in Newport Beach, California.
Coral Canyon is part of a larger master-planned residential development built to provide additional suburban housing for the growing demand in the region. Streets in the community are beautifully built with a cul de sac design that connects to Blue Shore, the main thoroughfare that leads into the suburb. The subdivision is relatively new compared to the initial residential developments in the southern section of Crystal Cove. Whenever I visit one of the homes in Coral Canyon, I’m always fascinated by the breathtaking views and open backyards that are perfect for entertaining guests and family. If you’re interested in learning more about the neighborhood or would like a tour of the area, please feel free to contact our team today.
ELEVATED LOCATION: Homes in the subdivision enjoy a beautiful view of the surrounding state park sitting on an elevated hilltop location. Many sections of the neighborhood also feature panoramic views of the ocean, providing breathtaking sights, especially when the sun sets.
PLENTY OF ATTRACTIONS: Like most other subdivisions in the area, residents in Coral Canyon enjoy a wealth of exclusive amenities and easy access to various attractions within and around the community. Residents can also readily visit the beach as well as multiple attractions in Newport Beach.
LUXURIOUS HOMES: Coral Canyon offers newly built luxury homes with amazing views and lavish living arrangements. Home exteriors feature exquisite stone accents, large windows, tiled roofs, and well-manicured green spaces, all add to the tremendous curb appeal of this cul de sac community. Inside you’ll find comfortable living arrangements with lavish interiors and a grand living area that opens up to the beautiful swimming pools at the back.
Newport Coast Real Estate Statistics
$3K - $275K
5 Real Estate Facts about Coral Canyon
- Real Estate in Coral Canyon is a selection of beautifully built hacienda-style residences lining hilltop lots that face the Crystal Cove, State Park.
- Residences feature a unique contemporary design distinct from other subdivisions in the community. The layout incorporated a lengthwise design that fully utilizes the longer property spaces in the area.
- Home builds are relatively new, most of them being built in the last decade. Houses feature several smart features and eco-friendly designs more common in newly built residences in the 21st century.
- Property prices range between $5,000,000 to $6,000,000, which is relatively modest compared to other subdivisions in the neighborhood.
- As properties in Coral Canyon are some of the newest and most affordable in the Crystal Cove community, demand for them is exceptionally high. These properties rarely go on sale, so if you get the chance to make an offer, it’s a good idea to try to make it as attractive as possible to increase your chances of closing your purchase.
Previous Sold Homes in Coral Canyon, Cyrstal Cove, CA
Coral Canyon Map
Coral Canyon is in the northernmost section of the Crystal Cove master-planned community. The area is the last to be developed and is home to some of the most recently built residences in the community. The main access point to the neighborhood connects to the Pacific Coast Highway, which connects to major city centers in the region, including Laguna Beach and Newport Beach. You’ll find an extensive shopping center and the Crystal Cove State Park and Beach along this highway.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.