Homes for Sale in Seacrest, Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA
Seacrest is a small subdivision of four cul de sacs within the master-planned community of Crystal Cove, Newport Beach, California.
Seacrest is one of several subdivisions within the exclusive residential development of Crystal Cove. The gated estate community offers a luxurious and private living experience highlighting the best life has to offer. Residents have easy access to a wealth of exclusive amenities, including ample commercial and retail spaces to the south of the community. If you’re looking for the best home that money can buy, then you’ve come to the right place. Seacrest offers the best of luxury living with lavish mansions, family-friendly cul de sac designs, and exquisite views of the surrounding landscapes. For information on available homes in the area, or if you want to schedule a home visit, please feel free to message our team.
LUXURY HOMES: The Seacrest Subdivision features the most lavish estate-style residences perfectly matched by professionally landscaped yards and well-manicured shared green spaces. These homes are a perfect purchase for buyers interested in the high-end real estate market in the region.
COMMUNITY CLUBHOUSE: The clubhouse right outside the subdivision provides a great recreation space with tennis courts, an Olympic-sized swimming pool with resort-like landscaping, a basketball half-court, and a clubhouse.
IMPRESSIVE BACKYARDS: The subdivision sits on a hillside with beautiful overlooking views, especially in home lots located on the community’s southern side. In that section, houses have backyards and pool areas that feature scenic views of the ocean and are some of the best homes for sale in Seacrest.
Newport Coast Real Estate Statistics
$3K - $275K
5 Real Estate Facts about Seacrest
- Properties in Seacrest are priced between ten to twelve million dollars, almost double some of the other home options in the area.
- Architectural styles in Seacrest retain the hacienda-style vibe prevalent in the area with Spanish and Mediterranean influences. Home models come with four to six-bedroom layouts with 6,000 sqft to 7,500 sqft of living space.
- Exteriors feature large windows, professional landscaping, attached garages with tiled driveways that all add to the neighborhood’s tremendous appeal.
- Inside you’ll find a grand living room that opens up to the kitchen and dining area with large paned doors that lead to the pool and backyard.
- There’s a minimal number of homes in the Seacrest subdivision, and thanks to its exceptional quality, few of them ever go on sale. If you get a chance to make a purchase, it’s highly recommended that you make a good offer as fast as possible.
Previous Sold Homes in Seacrest, Cyrstal Cove, CA
Seacrest is an upscale subdivision within the Crystal Cove master-planned community. The subdivision sits directly west of the Crystal Cove Canyon clubhouse and Brian’s Trailhead, accessible via Reef Point Drive. Residents in Seacrest enjoy exclusive access to the many amenities within the community. There are strategically positioned public spaces and small parks for you to visit and enjoy at your leisure. The nearby shopping center and beach park offer fantastic recreation, shopping, and dining options. Nearby trails leading to the well-preserved state park offer enjoyable adventures that are perfect for the entire family to enjoy. There’s also a staffed gate at the entrance, ensuring only residents and their guests can access the neighborhood.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.