Irvine, CA Neighborhood Guides
The top-rated communities in Irvine, CA. Click the links below to get comprehensive facts about each neighborhood that a buyer needs to know. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact Jacqueline today!
Homes for Sale in Irvine, CA
Irvine is a well-established urban area located in Orange County, California.
Irvine is home to an increasing number of businesses, notably those in the advanced technologies and electronics industries, which have their domestic or international head office in the area. William Pereira and Raymond Watson spearheaded the design of Irvine’s structure, which is essentially subdivided into settlements split by six-lane streets. Each village comprises residences of a similar style and business districts, houses of worship, and academic facilities. If you are interested in discovering more fascinating information about Irvine or other areas in California, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
WIDELY RECOGNIZED AREA: According to CNNMoney.com, the flourishing city of Irvine was named the fourth-best place to live in the United States of America in 2008 for its natural beauty and exceptional amenities. In addition, the region was ranked sixth on the international scale in 2012. Despite having approximately 100,000 people, Irvine maintained its position as one of the safest cities to live in the United States. In the twenty-first century, Irvine established a reputation as a sanctuary for busy professionals from across the area. If you plan to move to California, Irvine is unquestionably one of the top places to look at potential locations.
FLOURISHING ECONOMY: In addition to being recognized as one of the top cities for start-up enterprises, Irvine’s robust and rapidly rising economy contributed to the designation of Orange County as one of the top ten largest growing employment markets across the country. The Chamber of Commerce’s Destination Irvine program oversees the city’s tourism-related resources. The program gives more information on Irvine as a vacation location as well as a site for conferences, exhibitions, and other business endeavors. Irvine is also a famous filming location for Hollywood productions. Prospective projects can obtain free and low filming licenses from the local authorities. The University of California, Irvine, Blizzard Entertainment, and Glidewell Laboratories are just a few of the largest employers in the city, all of which have headquarters in Irvine.
COMMUNITY PARKS: Irvine is not only home to several commercial and business establishments. The area is also flanked by a number of well-maintained and family-friendly parks that families in Irvine can visit any time of the week. Among the numerous community parks found within and in the immediate vicinity of the area include Alton Athletic Park, Heritage Park, and Turtle Rock Community Park.
Irvine Real Estate Statistics
10 Real Estate Facts about Irvine
- The real estate market of Irvine encompasses single-family homes, condominiums, and townhouses, each with distinct architectural finishes and detailings.
- Most affordable residential properties in the area are valued between $372,000 to $990,000
- Premium homes in Irvine are typically priced between $1.05 million and $49.95 million.
- Residences in the region are often built with one to seven bedrooms.
- These properties are also commonly designed with one to twelve-bath settings.
- The residential properties in Irvine offer ample interior living spaces, with the most standard floor plans spanning 750 sq. ft. to 13,000 sq. ft.
- Lot sizes of properties typically start at about 0.05 acres to 0.87 acres.
- Custom Built, Contemporary, and Mediterranean home styles are among Irvine’s most common architectural finishes.
- Among the most typically standard interior features of residences in Irvine include entrance foyer, crown molding, high ceilings, wainscoting, dressing area, family room, kitchen, laundry area, and spacious living room.
- No vacant lots are available for purchase in the area.
The master-planned area of Irvine is defined on the north by Tustin, on the northwest by Santa Ana, on the east by Lake Forest, on the southeast by Laguna Hills and Laguna Woods, on the west by Costa Mesa, and on the southwest by Newport Beach. It also has a land border with Orange to the north, which is formed by State Route 261, which runs across open land.
Latest Homes for Sale in Irvine, CA
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.