Laguna Beach, CA Neighborhood Guides
The top-rated communities in Laguna Beach, CA. Click the links below to get comprehensive facts about each neighborhood that a buyer needs to know. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact Jacqueline today!
Homes for Sale in Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach is a resort-style city tucked away in the southern portion of Orange County in California.
Laguna Beach is known for its moderate year-round temperature, lovely coves, nature conservation activities, and artisan culture, along with miles of unspoiled beaches, and a well-developed channel of trails that are ideal for hiking, bicycling, and running. Laguna Beach is a part of the Mexican land grant known as Rancho San Joaquin. It was given the name Lagona, a variation of the Spanish word for “lagoon,” to honor the two lagoons at the entrance of Laguna Canyon. Please feel free to reach out to our team in case you have any real estate-related concerns or inquiries.
ANNUAL SOCIAL EVENTS: Tourism is an essential industry in Laguna Beach, which is why several annual social events are organized in the region. The Sawdust Art Festival, Festival of Arts, Pageant of the Masters, Kelpfest, Bluewater Music Festival, and Art-A-Fair are just a few of the annual social events that Laguna Beach is known for hosting. These celebrations aim to increase tourism while also encouraging a more active and friendly connection within the area.
AMPLE RECREATION: A plethora of recreational opportunities are accessible in the local vicinity of the city and the surrounding area. Divers and hikers can take advantage of the neighboring Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, which offers snorkeling, scuba diving, bodysurfing, and hiking trails. Residents and visitors can also visit the Laguna Art Museum if they are more interested in art-related endeavors than other activities. Shopping geeks will appreciate meandering around the area’s charming alleys and galleries dotted throughout Pacific Coast Highway. Considering the wealth of available leisure destinations, people will always have something to do in Laguna Beach.
LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT: The city of Laguna Beach, in addition to being a prominent tourist destination in Southern California, is a fantastic place to live, particularly if you have school-aged children, as the area is supported by a committed school district that emphasizes excellent quality education.
Laguna Beach Real Estate Statistics
10 Real Estate Facts about Laguna Beach
- The affordable residences in Laguna Beach are often listed, with prices varying between $45,000 and $995,000.
- Upscale residential properties in the region typically start with the price of $1.08 million to as much as $46.5 million, depending on the home features and detailing.
- Homes in the area are commonly built with two to eight bedrooms.
- Properties are also equipped with one to eight-bathroom configurations.
- Single-family residences, townhomes, and condos are the most common home types available in Laguna Beach, with single-family homes dominating the real estate market in the region.
- A wide selection of floor plans offering 800 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft. of floor spaces is available in Laguna Beach.
- Residential properties are often constructed on lots ranging in size from approximately 0.12 acres to 4.76 acres.
- The majority of the residences in Laguna Beach are influenced by Contemporary, Modern, Mediterranean, Tuscan, and Santa Barbara architecture.
- The largest available vacant lot in the area is roughly 3.98 acres in size
- Most vacant lots in the area can be purchased anywhere between $45,000 to $10.5 million, depending on the overall property size.
Laguna Beach Map
Laguna Beach is situated roughly an hour drive, approximately 50.4 miles south of Los Angeles. The area’s southern boundary is defined by the magnificent coast of the Pacific Ocean. Several outstanding facilities and establishments in Laguna Beach include Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, Canyon View Park, and Blue Bird Park.
Homes for Sale in Laguna Beach, CA
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.