Coastal Orange County Neighborhood Guides
Homes for Sale in Coastal Orange County, CA
The picturesque community of Coastal Orange County is comprised of lovely waterfront neighborhoods facing the breathtaking azure waters of the Pacific Coast in Orange County, California.
Coastal Orange County is home to some of the most pleasant and sought-after communities in Orange County, California, including the charming cul-de-sac enclave of Crystal Cove, the pristine coastal city of Newport Beach, the resort-style hamlet of Laguna Beach, the well-established urban community of Irvine, and the master-planned neighborhood of Newport Coast. Other amazing cities in Coastal Orange County offer their unique amenities and real estate portfolio to interested buyers looking for their forever home in Orange County, California. If you are interested in getting into detail about Coastal Orange County neighborhoods, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at your earliest convenience.
EXPANSIVE VISTAS: Because of its geographic location between the coastal canyons and the Pacific Ocean, Coastal Orange County cities have an abundance of premium neighborhoods with expansive views of the surrounding panoramas to enjoy. The majority of the communities in the region are distinguished by the wealth of conserved open areas, magnificent sceneries, several nature trails, and the natural beauty of the coastline. Almost all of the residences in the region have views of the coast, which contributes to the tranquil and pleasant atmosphere that permeates every residence within the communities in Coastal Orange County. Families seeking a welcoming community surrounded by spectacular natural grandeur will undoubtedly fall in love with Coastal Orange County’s stunning features.
AMPLE RECREATION: Because of the seaside setting of Communities in Coastal Orange County, residents have many recreational opportunities to select from during their free time. Families with kids can take advantage of the numerous parks located across the region. Nature lovers will also have a great time exploring the multiple nature reserves and walking paths available in the surrounding area. You will undoubtedly find something entertaining to do in Coastal Orange County without having to travel far from home.
PREMIUM FEEL: Communities along the coast of Orange County are renowned for their gorgeous seaside homes, made of high-quality building materials and exceptional craftsmanship and design. Coastal Orange County is the ideal destination for people seeking an exquisite house in a tranquil setting.
Coastal Orange County Real Estate Statistics
$700 - $16K
10 Real Estate Facts about Coastal Orange County
- Average home prices for lavish residences in Coastal Orange County Communities usually start from $1 million to $61 million.
- Some communities in Coastal Orange County also offer affordable and humble homes that can be acquired for about less than $900,000.
- The majority of the neighborhoods in the area offer residences that are typically equipped with one to ten bedrooms.
- These homes are also usually furnished with one to thirteen-bathroom layouts.
- Mediterranean, Tuscan, Santa Barbara, Spanish-Colonial, Spanish, Custom-Designed, Contemporary, Modern, and Traditional home styles are among the most prevalent architectural detailings found in the area.
- There are multiple garages or parking places available for several automobiles in some of the most affluent residences in the neighborhoods in Coastal Orange County and beautiful garden lawns and swimming pools in some places across the area.
- Some communities in Coastal Orange County also offer vacant lots with generous sizes that are perfect for those planning to build a bespoke home facing the stunning Pacific Coast.
- Most homes in the region are constructed on lots that usually vary in size ranging from 0.05 acres to 4.76 acres.
- Among the most typical floor plans in each community in Coastal Orange County range between 560 sq. ft. and 18,900 sq. ft.
- Given that Coastal Orange County encompasses many waterfront communities, there is a comprehensive collection of property types that potential homebuyers can choose from. They can explore several lovely single-family homes, condominium units, townhomes, multi-family properties, and lavish estate properties.
Coastal Orange County Map
The master-planned communities in Coastal Orange County are nestled on the southern tip of California, about an hour away from the bustling city of Los Angeles. Residents and guests can utilize State Route 55 as their entry point in the northern region of the area. This major thoroughfare is connected to State Route 73 that paves the way to access the eastern segment of Coastal Orange County. The area is defined on the south by the well-known Crystal Cove State Park and State Route 133, while State Route 1 is the main freeway on the western portion of Coastal Orange County. Among the notable landmarks in the area include Big Canyon Country Club on the north, Las Lomas Community Park and Community Center on the east, Corona Del Mar State Beach Park on the west, and El Moro Canyon Trail on the south.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.
Who Lives in Coastal Orange County
Things to do in Coastal Orange County
Schools in Coastal Orange County
|Abraham Lincoln Elementary School||K - 6||Public|
|Newport Coast Elementary School||K - 6||Public|
|El Morro Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Thurston Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Niguel Hills Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Horace Ensign Intermediate School||7 - 8||Public|
|Laguna Beach High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Newport Harbor High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Corona del Mar High School||7 - 12||Public|