Newport Beach, CA Neighborhood Guides
The top-rated communities in Newport Beach, CA. Click the links below to get comprehensive facts about each neighborhood that a buyer needs to know. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact Jacqueline today!
Homes for Sale in Newport Beach, CA
Newport Beach is a pristine coastal city located in Orange County, California.
Newport Beach is home to a plethora of various recreational opportunities, most of which are focused on water-based pursuits, including swimming and the sandy beaches in the eastern part of the city. Newport Harbor used to be a hub for marine industries such as boat building, shipbuilding, and commercial fishing. Still, it is now primarily used and visited for the abundance of recreational and leisure places across the region. Private residences and private docking facilities occupy most shorelines in the area. With its combination of high-end lifestyle and world-class surfing waves, Newport Beach is a haven for both elegance and waterfront satisfaction. If you would like to know more about this beautiful city in Florida, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team anytime.
VARIETY OF BOATING ACTIVITIES: Sailboarding, fishing, rowing, canoeing, kayaking, and paddleboarding are all popular activities on the water in Newport Beach and its close vicinity. The multitude of water-based activities available on the beaches and in the waters of Newport Beach will undoubtedly appeal to outdoor sports enthusiasts.
ART MUSEUMS: Beyond its breathtaking natural beauty, the city is also home to various art museums, including the Newport Harbor Art Museum and the Orange County Museum of Art, which are just a few of the many leisure destinations available to families living in the area.
BALBOA PAVILION: A major tourist destination in Newport Beach, the Balboa Pavilion is a National Historic Landmark. It is one of the few vital factors in establishing Newport Beach as a seaside recreation destination. Balboa Pavilion is an excellent site to learn more about the history of Newport Beach if you are interested in learning more about it.
Newport Beach Real Estate Statistics
10 Real Estate Facts about Newport Beach
- Modest to mid-sized properties in the area can be purchased between $239,000 to less than $1 million.
- Exquisite homes with exceptional features starting at $1.13 million to as much as $59.8 million are also available in Newport Beach.
- Single-family homes, townhouses, multi-family properties, and condominium residences are the most prevalent home types in the area.
- Vacant lots ranging in price from $5.50 million to $7 million are also available for interested property buyers in Newport Beach.
- The majority of the residences in the region are furnished with one to ten bedrooms.
- These homes are also equipped with one to twelve-bath arrangements.
- Residential properties in Newport Beach offer a variety of floor plans that provide modest to massive interior spaces ranging between 560 sq. ft. and 15,000 sq. ft.
- Lot sizes in the region vary in size, starting from 0.07 acres to 2.55 acres.
- Contemporary, Custom-Built, Traditional, and the Mediterranean are among the most dominant home styles in Newport Coast.
- Most residences in the region are furnished with exceptional interior features, including double door entry, french doors, cathedral ceilings, recessed lighting, master suite, media room, and living room balcony.
Latest Homes for Sale in Newport Beach, CA
Newport Beach Map
Newport Beach is a coastal city that lies in the southern region of California. It lies along Newport Bay, south of Long Beach. Newport Beach is bordered on the east by the Crystal Cove State Park, on the north by California State Route 73, and on the west by State Route 55. Some of the widely known landmarks in the area include Environmental Nature Center, Pacific Ridge Trailhead, Balboa Peninsula, and Bonita Canyon Sports Park.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.
Who Lives in Newport Beach
Things to do in Newport Beach
Schools in Newport Beach
|Newport Coast Elementary School||K - 6||Public|
|Abraham Lincoln Elementary School||K - 6||Public|
|Thurston Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Horace Ensign Intermediate School||7 - 8||Public|
|Laguna Beach High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Corona del Mar High School||7 - 12||Public|