Homes for Sale in Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, CA
Corona Del Mar is a primarily residential oceanfront neighborhood in the eastern portion of the city of Newport Beach, California.
You’ll find a diverse selection of residential developments throughout Corona Del Mar. The community’s subdivisions and suburbs serve as fantastic home options for professionals working in the city and those looking to live close to the ocean. If you’re interested in purchasing a home here and would like to discuss available properties that match your budget and lifestyle, we would be happy to help you check out listings in the neighborhood.
OCEANFRONT HOMES: Oceanfront properties tend to have a higher price tag over ten million dollars. At the same time, the easternmost section features an exclusive luxury subdivision that sells for around the seven million dollar range.
CORONA DEL MAR STATE BEACH: The neighborhood boasts a well-developed stretch of beach to its south. The beach attracts many visitors regularly, making the park quite active, especially during the summer season.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY AMENITIES: All families living in the Corona Del Mar neighborhood enjoy easy access to the beach, shopping centers, schools, and the primary business centers in Newport Beach. There’s also a good collection of public parks and various amenities available to most of the residential developments in the region.
Newport Beach Real Estate Statistics
5 Real Estate Facts about Corona Del Mar
- There’s a limited selection of oceanfront properties on the western part of Corona Del Mar that features small ports where you can dock your yacht.
- Further inland, you’ll find a wide selection of subdivisions, suburban developments, apartment complexes, and townhouses that provide buyers ample options to choose from when considering a purchase in the area.
- The vast land area of the district also means you’ll find a variety of price ranges when it comes to real estate in Corona Del Mark.
- You’ll find good deals in single-family homes that are below the median home value in Newport Beach, but some properties are above that amount.
- There are no docks in the easternmost neighborhood as these are mostly cliffside areas that provide overlooking views of the Pacific Ocean.
Homes for Sale in Corona Del Mar
Corona Del Mar Map
Corona Del Mar is a predominantly suburban area of Newport Beach, California. The district is south of Newport Center and Port Streets, west of Newport Coast, and bordered by the ocean to the west and south. The area is home to the Corona del Mar State Beach, a 30-acre outdoor space with a half-mile sandy expansive beach area. Occupying a vast section of the city, the region is a fantastic place to invest in a starter home in Newport Beach.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.
Who Lives in Newport Beach
Things to do in Corona Del Mar
Schools in Corona Del Mar
|Harbor Day School||K - 8||Private|
|Harbor View Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Lincoln Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Ensign Intermediate School||6 - 8||Public|
|Newport Harbor High School||9 - 12||Public|