Homes for Sale in Port Streets, Newport Beach, CA
Port Streets is a masterfully-planned suburban community in the eastern part of the city of Newport Beach, California.
Buyers looking at the community will find lots of opportunities for move-in ready houses that offer family-friendly living arrangements and a convenient location close to everything you need. If you’re in the market for a modest, move-in ready home for your family in Newport Beach, the Port Streets neighborhood provides a lovely selection of suburban single-family homes. For inquiries on available listings in the area, please contact our team directly.
COMMUNITY CLUBHOUSE: Residents in the Port Streets neighborhood have access to two strategically placed clubhouses, two providing easy access for all homes in the community. These clubhouses feature swimming pools and play areas for families to enjoy at their convenience.
STARTER HOMES: If you’re looking for a subdivision with low HOA fees, the community association only collects a modest amount to help ensure the neighborhood and its amenities are maintained correctly. The area is also an ideal home option for buyers looking for an affordable starter home with good deals that are below the median home price of Newport Beach.
SUBURBAN HOUSEHOLDS: Port Streets has a combination of old and new home builds available to buyers interested in the area. The newer designed residences typically come with a higher price tag. Many properties are remodeled, upgraded, and renovated throughout the community providing a unique suburban look with varying styles and architecture.
Newport Beach Real Estate Statistics
5 Real Estate Facts about Port Streets
- Homebuyers considering a purchase in the Port Streets neighborhood will find a diverse selection of custom-built residences in the community.
- For the most part, you’ll find older ranch-style homes and classic suburban two-floor designs that were built in the late ’60s and early ’70s.
- Home models in Port Streets typically come in three to five-bedroom floor layouts with multiple baths, attached garage parking, a small driveway, and backyard space with enough room for a small pool.
- The smallest home type in the area comes around 1,700 sqft of living space, while the larger two-floor models and newer builds can go all the way up to 5,400 sqft.
- Due to most homes coming with their own design, you can expect the interiors of these residences to be widely different from one another.
Homes for Sale in Port Streets
Port Streets Map
The Port Streets neighborhood is directly east of the Big Canyon Country Club and is bounded by MacArthur Boulevard, Ford Road, San Miguel Drive, and the Harbor View Nature Park. The neighborhood serves as a convenient bedroom community with easy access to notable locations such as the Newport Center, the University of California – Irvine Campus, and Downtown Newport Beach.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.
Who Lives in Newport Beach
Things to do in Port Streets
Schools in Port Streets
|Harbor Day School||K - 8||Private|
|Newport Christian School||PK - 9||Private|
|Andersen Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Corona del Mar High School||9 - 12||Public|