Newport Coast, CA Neighborhood Guides
The top-rated communities in Newport Coast, CA. Click the links below to get comprehensive facts about each neighborhood that a buyer needs to know. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact Jacqueline today!
Homes for Sale in Newport Coast, CA
Newport Coast is a brilliantly-developed community known as “Pacific Riviera” situated in California.
Newport Coast offers a diverse range of housing options, ranging from small studio flats to large ocean view mansions. The area is also home to a few renowned American soccer players, including Camille Levin and Savannah Levin. Newport Coast also encompasses a number of luxury golf courses and fantastic communities with their own unique amenities to offer. Should you be inclined to know more about Newport Coast or other excellent areas in California, we highly encourage you to contact our team today.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES: Residents of Newport Coast are offered a multitude of recreational activities for the whole family to enjoy. Most leisure destinations are located near the area. Homeowners can visit the adjacent pristine beaches at Crystal Cove well-maintained parks, including Newport Ridge Community Park and Coastal Peak Park. Families are spoiled for alternatives when it comes to entertainment options for their much-anticipated weekend break.
EXPANSIVE VISTAS: Located between the coastal gorges and the Pacific Ocean, Newport Coast offers affluent communities with extensive viewpoints of the surrounding landscapes. The identity of this city is defined by its abundance of protected open space, gorgeous panoramas, numerous nature paths, and seaside beauty. Families looking for a friendly community with breathtaking splendor will surely love Newport Coast’s natural beauty.
SUPERB DINING PLACES: The nearby Pacific Coast Highway provides residents of Newport Coast with easy and convenient access to a wealth of fantastic dining options to choose from. Among the most visited restaurants in the area include Javier’s, Pressed Juicery, Mastro’s Ocean Club, and Bluefin Restaurant. Restaurants in Newport Coast and its surrounding region will appeal to those who enjoy dining out with their families or friends regularly.
Newport Coast Real Estate Statistics
$3K - $275K
10 Real Estate Facts about Newport Coast
- Most of the exquisite residential properties developed in Newport Coast are valued, with available listing prices ranging from $2 million to $16 million.
- There are also affordable residences that can be purchased for less than $1 million in Newport Coast.
- The majority of the residential home types in Newport Coast are charming suburban single-family homes and lavish estate properties.
- Mediterranean, Tuscan, Santa Barbara, Spanish and Custom-Designed residences are the typical architectural styles of dwellings in the area.
- Newport Coast homes are furnished with affluent interiors, comfortable open floor layouts, and premium exterior attributes.
- Some of the most opulent dwellings in the area are equipped with well-landscaped yards, private pools, and garage or parking spaces for several cars.
- A significant number of custom-built properties in Newport Coast offer a unique aesthetic beauty and lavish lifestyle ambiance.
- Most communities in Newport Coast are exclusive gated neighborhoods, ideal for families looking for a safe and secured community to raise their children.
- Because of the remarkable quality of the residential properties in the neighborhood, the majority of homes are sold in a relatively short time. As a result, there is a limited amount of housing available in the region.
- In Newport Coasts, the bulk of the properties has expansive views of the neighboring beaches and mountain slopes, providing its residents with more natural panoramas from the comfort of their homes.
Latest Homes for Sale in Newport Coast, CA
Newport Coast Map
Newport Coast is a community situated on the southern tip of the center of the city of Newport Beach in California. The area is positioned on the slopes of San Joaquin Hills and roughly a few miles away from California’s renowned Crystal Cove State Park, which is found in Newport Coast’s eastern region. Corona del Mar is situated on the western expanse of the area that offers a selection of sandy beaches. Some of the most famous tourist attractions found in the Newport Coast include Buck Gully Reserve, Ocean Ridge View Park, and Vista Ridge View Park, which are clustered in the northern segment of the area.
Ready to take the next step?
Jacqueline Thompson is the founder and leader of the Jacqueline Thompson Group at Surterre Properties known in the industry for her consistent success in the luxury residential real estate market in the Coastal Orange County region. Our team is determined to ensure we provide a responsive and highly personalized experience when buying real estate in the communities we serve. We value each and every one of the relationships we build with our clients and would be glad to represent you in your search for a new home.